Executive VP Tom Bowman and United Way reps present a $191,832 check to Loudoun County Officials: Clerk of Circuit Court Gary Clemens, Commissioner of Revenue Bob Wertz, Commonwealth’s Attorney Jim Plowman. This check represents total amount of Community Impact grants United Way of the National Capital Area awarded to 17 Loudoun County nonprofits.
2014 Community impact grant recipients include:
•American Red Cross in the National Capital Region
• The Arc of Loudoun
• Good Shepherd Alliance, Inc.
• Help for Others
• Just Neighbors Ministry, Inc.
• LINK, Incorporated
• Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter (LAWS)
• Loudoun Cares
• Loudoun Community Health Center
• Loudoun County Mental Health, Inc.
• Loudoun Interfaith Relief
• Loudoun Literacy Council
• Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers A Faith in Action Program
• National Center for Children and Families
• NOVA ScriptsCentral, Inc.
• OAR of Fairfax County, Inc.
• SkillSource Group, Inc.